"Capture Clifton" Photo Contest by the Clifton Arts Center - 3 Winners Awarded $100 - Deadline Dec. 15th
This is the opportunity for Clifton residents to show off their photography skills and capture the beauty of Clifton outdoors! Shoot your best photo of Clifton architecture or landscapes and submit it online here by December 15th to be entered in the city-wide photo contest for Clifton residents.
10 Finalists will be selected and 3 winners will be awarded $100 each!
All photo submissions require a $10 donation to Clifton Arts Center, Inc., the nonprofit that supports the Arts Center. All proceeds will be used to offset costs and support the Arts Center.
Finalists will be showcased at an Awards Reception at the Clifton Arts Center on Saturday, January 13, 2024.
- MaryAnn Baskinger, Board Chair, Clifton Arts Center Inc., Former Clifton Public Schools district Arts Supervisor and teacher.
- Mike Bertelli, President, Clifton Arts Center Advisory Board, Sculpture Park Curator
- Julie Chrobak, CHS Art Teacher, United Scenic Artist 829, IATSE Scenic Artist
- Tom Hawrylko, Editor & Publisher, Clifton Merchant Magazine
- Beth Slanina, CHS Art Teacher, Digital Photography, Instructor, HS Yearbook Advisor
Deadline for Submission: December 15th
Open to all Clifton residents, 13 years of age and older, amateur photographers only.
For more information visit the Clifton Arts Center website here: www.cliftonartscenter.org