Thank You For Your Early Support from The Clifton Times
The Clifton Times was announced on Facebook on September 22nd and in just 30 days has over 300 followers, and nearly 9,000 site visits. This response speaks to the need Clifton residents have for local news coverage, as more of our local papers have been bought out by national companies or closed, Clifton has seen a drastic drop off in news coverage over the past several years.
Collectively, The Clifton Times brings together over 30 years of community involvement, volunteerism and a desire to keep the community informed about our local government, schools, community events and the many good aspects of life in Clifton.
Special thanks to our contributors who have given of their time and talent to launch the site, these include:
- Tova Felder, who covers the Board of Education Meetings and The Mustang Band
- Steven Cohen, who covers Clifton school sports with his amazing sports photography
- Michael Gabriele, a longtime journalist and author who covers Arts & Culture
- Kim Renta, a professional writer who shares Clifton restaurant recommendations
- Bernice Mekita, a former Clifton resident and long time Clifton realtor who shares tips on home ownership and the real estate market
- Katherine Ardiles, a new resident and budding writer who shares Clifton events
- Amie Kolodziej, a communications professional who fills in the rest
We encourage anyone interested in getting involved to reach out to us! Click on "Contact Us" below or email TheCLiftonTimes@gmail.com.
You can also Register for a Free Account to share news, tips or community events in the calendar by clicking on the "Register" button at the top of the page. And if you'd like to support us to help pay our contributors, you can become a monthly or one time donor or Advertise With Us.
Support local news - it's where we live!